~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Motivation Quote~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~Sometimes it takes a lot of rain before you get your rainbow!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just FOcus On The Key Topics That You Know And Ignore What You Don't!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The glory is not in never failing but in rising again everytime you fall!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOU MAKE THE FAILURE COMPLETE WHEN YOU STOP TRYING!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google
WWW tArAfA

Monday, October 11, 2004

please check you examination status

please log in to ur acca account (myACCA at the right bottom of the accaglobal website) to check whether your examination venue and also the subject that you have chosen is correct or not. if not correct you can chenge it trough the website.
how to do it?
u can login to my acca ==>acca business
just check exam entry option to check your venue and subject.
and also account payment to see what is you currect debt owe to acca(but all of us mostly still owe the exemption fees, which had not been cleared)
i think all of us have our exam fees cleared only and not the exemption fees. so dun need to worry too much.. relax...

13 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee Chong, Li Yun here.. i just check my account.. the exam entry fees already settled but why the exemption fees amounted 184 still debit? All of us same or some mistake of mine?

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my a/c is also the same. so don't worry. maybe they haven't processed our payment yet.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

dun worry also.. mine also like tat la.
jus wan u all to check whether the info for exam is correct or not. cos dun wan u all to discover it only at the last hour before the exam.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm also too......

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelina ere... checked my exam status n it's federal territory(TAR) but the no underneath is 1999 ... is there comething wrong with it... but my subjects seleted r correct,, pls reply.. thanx!

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelina ere... checked my exam status n it's federal territory(TAR) but the no underneath is 1999 ... is there comething wrong with it... but my subjects seleted r correct,, pls reply.. thanx!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nothing wrong la my gal.. dun worry too much... cos all ppl got the same code.. as long as it is fed. ted. (tar) it is correct. there would not be locically annother tar in kl rite?

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelina ere.. if there is something wrong w my exam option.. how do i change it via the website>>>? click on exam entry option?? can't change anything one...

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you can only change ur exam stream and also venue only if ur paper option is wrong you need to call back to tar college office to ask them to help you to contact the acca to chage it lo

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to check..cant check mine..victor

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

login to my acca.. and check in the exam entry option... and also your account payment lo

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee Chong, I hv doubt already, I check my exam status on the web site and I change my accounting and audit stream to Malaysia, because it was shown International when I checked. After I changed, my center code changed also, before that it was I999, but after changed, it become I981 but the venue is still Fed Territory (TAR). so how? Pls reply. Thanks!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

the tar code is I981 and also I999 cos my friend from outside who are taking exam at tar are also having the code of I981.
but on the safe side to confirm, please call the college at 41450123 to confrim what to do.
or you can directly enquire sumathy whether it would be any problem or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home